Kimberly Snagg is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses on civil litigation. She handles claims arising from general negligence, premises liability, products liability, breach of contract, deceptive trade practices, and professional negligence. In the past, Kimberly has represented engineers, insurance agents, doctors, and other healthcare professionals. Prior to practicing law, Kimberly was a Hospital Corpsman (Medic) in the United States Navy. She also held a nursing license (LVN) in the State of California.
• Obtained a Defense Verdict on behalf of a Hotel in a suit alleging a dangerous condition in a guest room.
• Obtained Summary Judgment on behalf of a Construction Inspection Company and its Inspectors in a suit alleging negligence, deceptive trade practices, fraudulent misrepresentation, concealment, and inducement, negligent misrepresentation, conspiracy, and aiding and abetting.
• Obtained Summary Judgment on behalf of a Homeowners’ Association in a suit alleging a dangerous condition on a community walking trail.
• Obtained Summary Judgment on behalf of a Fitness Center in a suit alleging negligence and gross negligence as a result of injury on a hack squat machine.
• Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a Psychiatrist in a suit alleging medical malpractice and wrongful death.
• Obtained dismissal of all claims on behalf of an Insurance Agency and Agent brought by a vexatious litigant.Telephone: 713.951.4245