Trevor Brown is a construction/design defect litigator who concentrates his practice on the defense of contractors and design professionals. Mr. Brown has a wide range of experience defending individuals and companies who build homes, schools, and business developments throughout the State of Texas. From pre-suit inspections through final resolution at arbitration or trial, Mr. Brown zealously advocates for his clients during every step of the litigation process. In addition to his construction/design defect practice, Mr. Brown litigates personal injury cases, commercial litigation matters, and business disputes, ranging from small claims to multi-million dollar actions. Mr. Brown especially enjoys those cases deemed difficult or “lost causes” by other attorneys, as he relies on a saying constantly conveyed to him by his father: “I’ve done so much, with so little, for so long, that I can do anything with nothing, forever.” When he is not preparing his cases for trial, Mr. Brown enjoys attempting to grill, watching Fightin’ Texas Aggie football, visiting craft breweries, and especially spending quality time with his wife, son, and two rescue dogs.
Select Representation Matters:
Telephone: 214. 346.3751
- Represented framing subcontractor in a multi-party Arbitration involving the construction of a multi-million dollar custom home in South Texas. Obtained an Award significantly less than client’s exposure following conclusion of Arbitration.
- Represented an elected official in an election contest lawsuit. During the bench trial, after direct and cross-examination of three witnesses, opposing counsel agreed to dismiss all claims.
- Obtained early dismissal for dirt material supplier in residential construction defect lawsuit.
- Obtained Summary Judgment in favor of apartment complex in a slip and fall lawsuit.
- Obtained Summary Judgment in favor of plumbing contractor in a breach of contract case involving non-payment by a general contractor.
- Obtained favorable settlement for turf installation contractor in construction defect dispute involving the installation of an artificial turf football field.
- Obtained favorable settlement for turf installation contractor in construction defect dispute involving the installation of artificial turf baseball, softball, and football fields. This settlement occurred following successful motions to strike the Plaintiff school district’s liability and cost of repair experts.
8750 N. Central Expy.
Dallas, TX 75231