Jake L. Ramsey
Jake Ramsey is a commercial litigation and trial attorney at Hartline Barger’s Dallas office.
Jake handles all facets of litigation from pre-suit investigations through trial. He has successfully represented clients, large and small, in commercial, product liability, premises liability, contract, and personal injury cases.
Jake has personally advocated before state and federal courts in more than a dozen states. Jake has coordinated nationwide litigation strategy for clients with cases pending throughout the United States, including multi-district litigation and class actions. Jake graduated summa cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law where he received the highest grade in his Torts, Legal Writing, and Civil Procedure courses and was a member of the Law Review. He is also a graduate of Texas Christian University.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Texas Christian University, B.S., Political Science, 2008
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Recognized among Super Lawyers® Texas Rising Stars by Thompson Reuters (2018-2020)
- Voted Top Attorney by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (2013-2016)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Board Member (2014-2016)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Christian University Alumni Association