Amanda A. Saputo
Amanda Saputo is a litigator focused on product liability, trucking & transportation, and premises liability. Her experience includes handling the initial investigation of significant incidents and representing clients in state court, federal courts, arbitration, and multi-district litigation. Amanda’s product liability practice predominantly focuses on the design of various parts of trucks, while her trucking & transportation practice ranges from minor vehicle accidents to multi-fatality collisions. The majority of her premises liability matters concern slip and fall accidents and assaults. Amanda enjoys taking the time to learn about the specific needs and priorities of clients, whether this includes resolving cases through favorable settlements or representing clients through trial.
Amanda also spends a significant portion of her time advising clients in a multitude of areas that arise in the day-to-day needs of companies. She takes a proactive approach by helping companies develop and implement practices and policies that promote safety and provides practical legal advice aimed at mitigating against risk for future litigation. In this consulting role, Amanda helped establish nationwide practices for a technology company. She also particularly enjoys providing legal advice within the beverage industry.
She presented “The Changing Face of Spoliation in Texas,” co-presented “Your First Petition: Essential, but Untaught Basics,” and was published in the bi-annual compendium for ALFA International regarding statewide updates for construction law. DRI’s For The Defense also published “Spoliation: Remedies in Manufacturing-Defect Cases Without the Key Product,” which Amanda co-authored. Amanda was selected as a 2022, 2023, and 2024 Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a distinction awarded annually to 2.5% of Texas’ attorneys.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2017
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S., 2014
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Class Action and MDL
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Recognized among Super Lawyers® Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (2022, 2023, 2024)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Mac Taylor Inn of Court