David W. Green
David Green is a partner in the Houston office. After graduating from Baylor Law School, David began his career in the Trial Section of the San Antonio City Attorney’s Office, gaining valuable experience in the defense of personal injury and death claims arising against municipalities. He practiced with a prominent San Antonio law firm before moving to Corpus Christi 1989, where he continued to practice for many years before moving to the Houston office in 2013.
Over his 40+ year career David has expanded his practice to include the defense of product liability, personal injury and premises defect claims, fire litigation, dram shop liability, pharmaceutical litigation, insurance coverage and related litigation. In the commercial litigation arena, David has handled the defense of complex breach of contract claims involving fraud, misrepresentation, deceptive trade practices, and breach of fiduciary duty.
David is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law through the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, is a member of the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists, and in addition to litigation, handles legal and appellate issues at the pretrial, trial and post-judgment, and appellate stages—including briefing and arguing appeals in the Texas intermediate appellate courts, and the Texas Supreme Court, and in the federal Fifth Circuit.
David has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer and is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell.
Aside from the practice of law, he is active in his church and community, and grateful for his wife, children, and two grandchildren.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 1982
- Baylor University, B.A., 1979
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises liability
- Products Liability
- Property Damage
- Texas Super Lawyers® by Thompson Reuters (2012)
- Board Certified Civil Appellate Law—Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation and Appellate Sections
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit