Allison Ballentine is an of counsel in the firm’s Houston office. Her practice focuses on personal injury defense and insurance defense. Allison has experience representing clients in state and federal courts, arbitration proceedings, and before administrative agencies in a variety of matters including personal injury and insurance litigation.
Prior to attending law school, Allison worked as a registered nurse in a large nephrology practice. Her practice comprised treating patients with kidney disease, high blood pressure, kidney transplants, and fluid and electrolyte abnormalities. Additionally, Allison assisted her patients in navigating regulations with respect to the management of healthcare for chronic diseases, which led to her interest in law.
Allison graduated from Tulane Law School where she was a member of the Moot Court Board and competed in and coached numerous moot court competitions.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2016
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, B.S.N., magna cum laude, 2011
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Chemical & Environmental
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Property Damage
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation and Insurance Sections
- Houston Bar Association