Anna S. Dodds
Anna is an associate in the firm’s Houston office. Her practice focuses on wrongful death and catastrophic injury litigation across numerous industries, premises liability, products liability, and other complex casualty matters in both Texas and federal courts. While with the firm, Anna has seen a number of cases through to trial and brings that experience to her day-to-day practice. Anna has been recognized for her ability to provide clear and concise analysis of complex issues to both courts and clients.
Anna first joined the firm in 2018 as a Law Clerk. While studying at South Texas College of Law, Anna served as Articles Editor for the South Texas Law Review and participated as a Varsity Member of the award-winning Advocacy Program. Anna was also awarded the Randall O. Sorrell’s Award for the Best Litigation Article as part of her work on the law review.
Anna was first named a “Texas Rising Star” by Thomson Reuters in 2023. Attorneys receiving this recognition are nominated in a statewide survey by fellow lawyers who have personally observed them in action. Fewer than 3 percent of the attorneys in a state may be named to the list.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Law Review Editorial Board, Articles Edition
- South Texas Advocacy, Moot Court Varsity Member
- Randall O. Sorrels Award for the Best Litigation Article
- University of Houston, B.A. English Literature, magna cum laude, 2016
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Recognized among Super Lawyers® Texas Rising Stars by Thompson Reuters (2023)