Stephanie B. Donaho
Stephanie Donaho has successfully represented clients in both state and federal court as well as in arbitration. She has extensive experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants and has tried numerous bench trials as lead counsel.
Her practice has focused on civil and commercial litigation including personal injury, contract disputes, premises liability, construction defects, dram shop liability, and non-subscriber matters.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a partner at another Texas law firm and handled high exposure claims involving serious personal injuries.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D., 2006
- Washington and Lee University, B.S., Business Administration and Accounting, 2003
Bar + Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability